Embryos Alive is the second oldest embryo adoption agency in the United States and founded in 2003. We help donors match their embryos with hopeful and waiting parents around the world. Much like a typical adoption where an infant or child is placed with adoptive parents, embryo adoption provides yet another option for loving families, usually saving both time and financial resources. To find out how to donate embryos or embryo adoption, please contact Embryos Alive now at 513-518-7006.
Choose Transparent/ Agency Liaison/ E-mail /or Closed/Anonymous adoption with the Donor Sibling Registry recommended.
Genetic/donor parent/s chose the parent(s) who adopt their embryos (embies).
- can go to any clinics for adoptive moms that will accept the embryos
- knows prenatal care of her baby
- gives life to a viable human embryo
- joy of carrying her baby, giving birth, and nursing
- epigenetic influence on embryos "enduring change in the pattern of gene activity during development and beyond, but without altering the DNA sequence."