Are you an IVF success,
or have you moved on from IF infertility treatments? Do you have embryo/s stored
in cryogenic banks/ frozen orphanages- that you would like to donate
for adoption? Would you like an
Application for donation?
Embryos Alive has many married or singles waiting to be matched with
your remaining embryos.
There is no charge to donors!
We help you match with parent/s like you.
You choose from open, agency liaison, or anonymous adoption.
You choose the type of family or we can do the match it's up to you.
Benefits of Donating through E.A.
- It gives your remining embryo/s a chance for life.
- It relieves you/donor/s of the stress of deciding what
to do with embryo/s.
- It provides fulfillment in helping other infertile parent/s.
- There is assurance that the adopting parent/s have been
well-screened for their ability to become successful parents.
- Donors choose from options of transparent-open/ limited open, agency liaison/closed-anonymous
with the Donor sibling Registry, age range,
single or married, geographic location, number of other children in
the home, level of education, values, religion, ethnic background,
use of a surrogate, health, employment and other profile parameters with like minded
adoptors. Embryos Alive may choose a family if you prefer.
- Agency maintains records, contact information, and acts as go
between for you and the adoptor/s or use the donor sibling registry
(not affilitated with Embryos Alive)
- Pre-planning packet
Pre-I.V.F. Planning Packethelps you decide what to do with your frozen embryos for the
unforeseen issues like death, divorce, or legally debilitating
FDA Regulation 1271
May 25, 2005 (you may need to repeat STD blood work)
Glossary of Terms
Genetic Parents Info
P.O. Box 42841
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242-5020
Hours 9:30 to 4:30 Monday–Friday Eastern Standard Time
Phone: 513-518-7006 Fax: 727-489-2427